Terms and Conditions
National Limousine Service
This Service Agreement serves as a contract between National Limousine Service and the customer. Terms and Conditions of this Service Agreement are as follows.
- The customer understands and agrees that all charges are assessed by National Limousine Service. All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by the customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services. Payment is due at the time driver arrives.
- National Limousine Service has a zero tolerance policy for possession of illegal substances in the vehicle. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by any passenger under the age of 21 is prohibited by CPUC Regulation Section 5348.1 & 5348.3. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate termination of services and payment due in full for entire reservation. Driver may terminate services immediately or return passengers to the point of initial pickup.
- The customer is encouraged to inspect and confirm the condition of the vehicle prior to use. The vehicle will be re inspected upon the conclusion of charter both by driver and management. The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $300.00 for any physical damage and any repairs resulting improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, bar, upholstery, interior and exterior components. Decision as to the damage value and unusual wear of the vehicle rests with National Limousine Service solely.
- Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. The driver will gladly pull over when safe upon request. However, if a passenger is found to be smoking in the vehicle they will be asked to extinguish the cigarette/cigar.
- National Limousine reserves the right to charge a clean up fee. The minimum fee is $300.00 for any passenger vomiting or excessive spillage, or damage caused by smoking. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of cleaning and downtime to the vehicle.
- National Limousine Service is not responsible for lost items, or damage to items during transit.
- Emerging from the sun roof, windows, or escape hatches while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in termination of the charter.
- If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that National Limousine Service deems valid, no refund of money will be made. National Limousine Service reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
- Cancellation Policy
- STANDARD DISPATCH PROCEDURE: In the US: An Early Morning Trip with a pickup time before 9 a.m. is usually dispatched by 9 p.m. the preceding day. All other trips are usually dispatched 2 to 4 hours prior to pickup time.
- RESCHEDULING OF AIRPORT SERVICE is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling is requested before the driver is dispatched (see Standard Dispatch Procedure above).
- CANCELLATION OF AIRPORT SERVICE: THE FULL FARE will be charged for cancellations in the two following cases:
- Cancellations after the driver has already been dispatched (see Standard Dispatch Procedure above)
- If the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup location (no-show). If for any reason you cannot locate your chauffeur, call National Limousine Service at 1-888-833-5466. To avoid being billed as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting Airport Commuter. You must contact us by phone.
- $15 Administrative charge for service at SFO, OAK, or SJC airports will apply if cancellation is requested before the driver has been dispatched (see Dispatch Procedure above).
- $30 Administrative charge for service at all other airports will apply if cancellation is requested before the driver has been dispatched (see Dispatch Procedure above)
- CANCELLATION OF CHARTERED SERVICE:
- A minimum of 7 days notice is required for cancellation of all charter arrangements (e.g. charter service, wine tours, point-to-point reservations) to avoid the charge of the full fare plus 20% service charge. A non-refundable 35% deposit is taken on all charters.
- Proms & Weddings: All prom & wedding reservations are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. The full fare will be charged even if the service is not completed at the request of the passenger.
- National Limousine Service is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature or to circumstances beyond our control.
- National Limousine Service does not guarantee vehicle availability or pricing for reservation changes.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
I, the client, understand and agree to the above terms and conditions. If I or anyone in my party, should default on any of the above terms and conditions, the charter will be immediately terminated and the full contracted costs will be due. I take full responsibility for any attorney or collection fees needed to recover damages cause by myself or anyone in my party.